Information risk management is the process of adapting risk management practices and applying them to ensure the integrity, availability and confidentiality of information assets and the information environment. The information risk management best practices will include the following:
- Principles regarding establishing a policy and planning framework for information risk management within the organisation;
- Guidance on using the adopted principles ;
- An overview of the risk assessment process for Information Standards;
- Step by step guide to the implementation process
- Developing supporting references and definitions
Our team of experts will help you to ensure the risk management practices adapted by your organization achieve the intended goal of protecting the information of the organization.