Count your blessing before you start giving reasons of why you have failed to succeed in life. You are lucky you many blessings including the following;
- Good eye sight
- Two legs for standing , walking and running
- Two hands for work
- Two ears for hearing
- You can talk
- You can sing
- You can read
- You can dance
- You have a mind which can properly program
- You have various resources around you
I am sure you now realize you are better off than many people with disabilities who have succeeded in life. The list of inspiring people with disabilities is long but I can mention the following two of for you information.
Stevie Wonder is a musician, singer and songwriter who was born blind.
Born without legs and hands but this has not stopped him from succeeding in life
Cláudio Vieira de Oliveira
Claudio born with physical disabilities so severe with his head is upside-down, has defied medical odds to become an inspirational public speaker and a public accountant.
Reminders when using your gifts to succeed in life include the following;
- You must have a positive approach to life
- You must have a determination to succeed in life
- You must love what you do
- You have to overcome your own unfounded fears
- You have to implement your own dream
- You must be prepared to learn lessons of life through failure
- There is no challenges which cannot be overcome
- The words cannot and impossible do not exist in your vocabulary
- Do not take a no for an answer as no has many meanings
- You have to work hard in order to succeed
As a way of saying thank you to your Creator , use your gifts for his glory by making sure you succeed in life. Use your success to leave this world better than you found it.
Author: John Muhaise-Bikalemesa,
Director Big Drum Advisory Services,
543 total views, 6 views today