This Pyramid is intended to show you where you fall in life.
If you fall under 90% then you are considered to be
- Not growing your potential
- No clear goals, plans and action
- Fear of failure has corrupted your mind
- Living in the past
- Feeling defeated in life
- Not learning from mistakes
- Negative about life
- You have made yourself to believe that you can’t succeed in life
- Risk averse
- Blaming others for your own failure
If you are at 10% you are at the top
- Having a plan
- Having a positive mindset
- Growing and learning everyday
- Don’t fear failure
- See challenges as opportunities
- Believe in success
- Risk taker
- You believe you are a Master of your own destiny
To succeed in life you have to draw your own pyramid and determine where you want to be either at the top or at the bottom. It is up to you if you to settle for less for more. Nature gives you in accordance with what you ask for. If you take a small container to nature you will receive less than someone who takes a big container.
356 total views, 6 views today
The post Where do you fall on the Success Pyramid? appeared first on Muhaise.com.