Many people find themselves carrying on with annoying habits despite the fact that they are able to control them.
Bad habits annoy everyone around you.
The following are some of the most irritating bad habits in public places.
- Hooting when in traffic jam
- Chewing finger nails and spitting clippings at people
- Spitting everywhere you pass
- Nonstop sniffing, sneezing and coughing without covering your mouth and nose
- Slow and lazy walkers during rush hours
- Smoking in public places
- Playing loud music in public places
- Dropping litter or garbage everywhere
- Over passing out of smelling gas without even being sorry.
- Jumping a queue
- Using the washrooms and neglecting to flush them.
- Smelling hairy , arm pits and mouth.
- Yawning loudly
- Body odour from poor hygiene.
How to control bad habits
Reprogram yourself to positive mindset mode and you will be position to control your bad habits
Kasemiire Agnes Akiiki
950 total views, 13 views today